Jio phone bookings start Thursday, August 24 and the 4G function phone might be delivered to consumers in September on first-come, first-serve basis. The primary Jio-branded phone will come preloaded with apps which include Jio Cinema, Jio Music, and Jio TV, along with famous instantaneous messaging and social networking apps. Aimed at 2G characteristic phone users who are but to sign up for the agency’s network, the handset is “essentially unfastened,” even though you will make a refundable safety deposit of Rs. 1,500. In case you plan to pre-book Jio phone, you can opt for both online or offline channels.
When do Jio Phone bookings start?
Jio Phone bookings will begin at 5:30 pm on August 24 through the MyJio app, legitimate website, and accepted Reliance Jio offline outlets.
- Jio Phone booking will start at 5 pm on August 2
- Rs. 500 need to be paid at the time of booking
- You can book the phone for friends and family members as well.
How to book Jio Phone offline?
- By means of the usage of Aadhaar, one person can be allowed to get only one unit throughout the use (one Jio phone according to Aadhaar range).
- After offering your Aadhaar details, your facts may be uploaded into the centralized software program on the way to assign you a token wide variety.
- This variety will be required at the time of smartphone delivery.
How to book Free Jio Phone online?
- Online pre-registration commencement: 24 August, 2017
- Delivery: September 2017
- Voice will always be free on the phone.
- Jio will give them access to unlimited data on the Jio Phone
- Jio will provide free voice and unlimited data at only Rs 153 per month.
- Two weekly plans will be offered. 1day for Rs. 53 and other a 2-day plan for Rs 23, that provide similar value.
Take a look at how to pre-book Jio Phone from below:
- Open the MyJio app or visit the jio.com internet site.
- On the pre-booking display screen, you need to click at the Pre-book Now button.
- Key to your mobile number and enter the Pin Code of the place wherein you want to Jio Phone to be brought.
- Now, click on continue.
- There can be multiple price options and you want to pick out the mode of the fee to pay the refundable pre-booking price of Rs. 500.
- Once the charge is successful, you may see the confirmation display with the message declaring that the reserving has been a success.
The Jio phone was introduced at 40th AGM meeting of Reliance Industries on July 21. You’ll not be required to pay security amount on the time of submission of the Aadhaar number. The price will have to be made best when you may get hold of the unit from the offline store. As mentioned in advance, the quantity is refundable after 36 months of the usage of the handset.